Landing Pages are also referred to as Call-to-Action Pages. After you have created your Call-to Action campaign, landing pages are where you want your visitors to find more information that can lead to a conversion. Collecting data may also be your objective. Keep these pages simple, as the message or offer is the most important aspect.
- Main navigation is not included.
- Never use homepage.
- Reduce resistance to visitor
- Use pertinent form
More on landing page forms next time.
- 3 Innovations to Landing Page Design for Online Webinars (diyblogger.net)
- 5 Ways to Use Dynamic Content on Landing Pages (koolnews.wordpress.com)
- The anatomy of an effective landing page (holykaw.alltop.com)
- The Ten Signs Of A Highly Effective Landing Page (microbusinesshub.co.uk)