Developed in 2008 by Brian Solis, The Conversation Prism is a visual map of the social media landscape. It’s an ongoing study in digital ethnography that tracks dominant and promising social networks and organizes them by how they’re used in everyday life.
The original Conversation Prism
- 2013′s Complex Social Media Landscape in One Chart (mashable.com)
- The Conversation Prism, A Colorful Map of Social Media Websites by Brian Solis and JESS3 (laughingsquid.com)
- The Updated Conversation Prism And Changing Social Landscape (thenextweb.com)
This is my portfolio site I just uploaded.
Tags: Computers and Internet, Design, Design Services, Font, Graphics, Illustrator, Individual Designers, Internet marketing, Logo, Marketing and Advertising, Photo Shop, Project Management, Resource, Search engine optimization, Site Management, Tools, Web design, Web search engine, Website
These Infographics are the best and are on my wall now.
- 4 Essential SEO Infographics (seomoz.org)
- 19 of the Best Infographics From 2010 (mashable.com)
- An Intimate Look at Infographics (laughingsquid.com)
- 50 Interesting and Useful Infographics for Web Designers (noupe.com)
- 12 Amazing SEO Infographics (hubspot.com)
This is a good article that outlines how to go about creating a video resume. Very interesting and straight-forward.